Wednesday 4 March 2015

Numerous reasons to go for fancy dress or costumes

When I was a little kid, my mom used to dress up me and my sister in pretty costumes for a number of occasions. We dressed up in 1920 costumes in Melbourne for a theatre group and even wore some superhero ones for Halloween. And that was definitely not the end of the road. This is because there were also a number of themed birthday parties, where we would get more chances of getting dressed up as per our whims and fancies and attend it with full gusto.

I remember one instance, when I wore a scout fancy dress and was looking all prim and proper in the room. It was for a fancy dress competition though, which fetched me the top prize at the event. These were just a handful of times when we wore stuff hired or bought from special stores in our vicinity. Nowadays though, the costumes can be chosen and hired from a number of online stores as well, such as our official site.

No comments:

Post a Comment